Introducing Field & Forest Services…
Field & Forest Services specialise in arboricultural management services for householders, farmers, facilities managers, tree surgeons, landscapers, builders, local authorities, estate managers, utility companies and just about anyone else who’s looking to deal with the maintenance and management of trees. Services include stump grinding, general tree surgery, timber harvesting, site clearance, woodland management, digger and driver hire, and paddock maintenance.
We are an operating division of Howard Green Projects, a family business founded by Howard Green in 2012. We operate state-of-the-art equipment and machinery that enable us to take on pretty much any job, pretty much anywhere. Among the tools at our Stihl chainsaws and power tools, a Predator stump grinder, and a Unimog all-terrain vehicle.
Our services include:
- Stump grinding – Redesigning your garden, replanting, erecting fencing or starting a new building project? Don’t your work be hampered by the presence of old tree stumps. Field & Forest Services specialise in the removal of those stumps employing a state-of-the-art Predator 38X stump grinder. Click here for details.
- General tree surgery – Field & Forest Services manage arboricultural projects using highly competent, fully-trained, NPTC-qualified and certificated tree surgeons. That means we get the job done with the minimum of fuss and disruption. Click here for details.
- Timber harvesting – Our commercial timber harvesting operations are highly automated, and maximise economic yield while maintaining the long term sustainability of the forest. Click here for details.
- Site Clearance – Field & Forest Services bring extensive project management experience and a range of skill to bear on site clearances in readiness for construction, landscape restoration or simply bringing areas of neglected land back into use. Click here for details.
- Woodland management – Most woodlands contain a great variety of plants, fungi, bacteria and animal life as well as a mix of broadleaf trees and conifers. Such complex biodiversity is often finely balanced and needs careful management to maintain the necessary balance for woodland conservation. Click here for details.
About Howard Green
After a 6-year stint in the armed forces, Howard had a variety of jobs. These ranged from shotblasting and steel refurbishment to drilling work on archealogical sites and off-shore oil platforms. In the early 1990s, he took a 3-year break to gain an honours degree in International Politics and International History (Economics) from the University of Wales. Howard then embarked on a project management career in the construction industry, working throughout the UK and overseas. He founded Field & Forest Services in 2016.
Click here to contact us for a free, no obligation quotation.