Today’s commercial timber harvesting operations are highly automated, intended to maximise economic yield while maintaining the long term sustainability of the forest. Field & Forest Services manage all aspects of the harvest efficiently, ensuring profitability while keeping on top of compliance with legislative and environmental procedures and FSC ® accreditation:
- Management of felling licence approvals and liaison with local planning authorities
- Environmental protection, including adherence to UK Forestry Standard Guidelines and pollution control
- Compliance with health & safety best practice and regulations, and development of suitable risk assessments and method statements
- Management of all industry-mandated certification and codes of practice
- Ensuring the site is left in a good condition, ready for re-planting
Click here to contact us for a free, no obligation quotation.